BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Menu Planning Wednesday




Last night I took the kids to the park. I wanted to do something fun with them and it was a cooler night. They seemed to enjoy it. I put them to bed, and I watched a chick flick....something I have wanted to see that I knew Jack would not be interested in. Nothing special for today...just work around here, get groceries etc. I have made my weekly menu list. Again, it is nothing fancy and it doesn't include a lot because we are going to the beach on Monday (yay!). I don't want wasted food or anything like that. This is helping me, especially around lunch time because a lot of time I don't have anything in mind, or I end up going to McDonalds!


Wed: poptarts, cheese quesadillas, baked potato

Thur: donuts, sandwich, chicken sandwich

Friday: poptarts, pizza, tacos

Saturday, cereal and fruit, sandwich's, steak and baked potato

Sunday: biscuits, hot dogs, pizza

2 comments:

Lydia said...

What beach are ya'll going to, when will you be back? I'll have you over for some adult conversation:)

Jennifer said...

We are going to Myrtle. We leave Monday and will be back Friday!