BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Parties




It seems like we have been hit hard with birthday parties lately. Usually I just let my kids go to friends from church, or the ones that have come to my children's parties. You have to draw the line somewhere, or you go broke!!! I had one before our beach trip, and then when we got back, Jenna's friend, Hannah, had one at Build a Bear. She enjoyed that one. She has yet another one on Saturday. I try to find gifts that have been unopened at yard sales, or good deals at stores. Jacob went to one last night. Normally, I wouldn't have sent him but Jacob seems to get lost sometimes. I feel bad for him. He always seems to get left out. I never planned on having a middle child, and sometimes my heart breaks for him. I want him to have "his friends". I want so badly to have a "play date" with someone just for him. Joshua makes friends with everyone and plays great with people.

0 comments: