BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thoughts

So the muffin thing went well. In answer to Monica's question...no, they did not fight over things. Jacob and Jenna loved everything on it, Joshua is very picky! I had to double up on a couple because I knew Joshua would want more goldfish, and the muffin liner did not hold many oranges, so I made two of those.
Joshua went for his 6 month check up today....good news/bad news....the good news is no cavities once again. Bad news....his mouth is just way to small. Partly because of cleft palate, but mainly because God just made him with a small mouth. He needs two more teeth pulled in October to make room for the others. The dentist thinks that he will have to have 4 permanent teeth pulled just to make them all fit. Poor guy. I feel so bad for him.
Thanks goes out to Jack and mom for watching the kids last night! Mom watched them until Jack could get them. I was able to go out with Kim and Heather (friends from my old church). We had a wonderful time and it was great to see them again. We went to Outback (sorry honey) and then Kim and I went to Target to shop! I needed some time!

3 comments:

sara said...

Well Target always makes for a good night out :)

Sorry about Joshua's teeth. Maybe we should give him Wil's problem, x-rays show that he has two grown -up teeth that are not there....(under the gum, I guess at his age you are supposed to see all the the teeth ready to grow in.

Unknown said...

hmmm...I have an extra tooth in the rooth of my mouth...maybe if his doesn't show up he can have my extra one...
Jen, do you feel really comfortable with this dentist? Pulling 4 permanent teeth seems drastic. I think I'd consider a 2nd opinion...

Lydia said...

Girls' nights out are always so uplifting and refreshing!

I did not know that Joshua was born with cleft palate!? How many surgeries has he had? Poor kid...