BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Deals for the Week


My deals for the week included two free cans of pringles, 2 Johnson's Buddy soaps, two Dawn Dishwasher detergents, and some aloe vera gel. Those were all free. I also got all of this for 30 cents...it includes 20 folders, 6 packs of pencils and 4 hand sanitizers.
I am excited that we finally have a Saturday with no birthday parties. It just seems everyone is having one lately. (we have one Monday night and one next Saturday). I hope to go out to yard sales and take my time and work around the yard and get some misc. things done.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Great deals- as always! I may actually go to yard sales tomorrow...

fillup said...

Know you are glad to have a Saturday free to work outside and all. If you are like us, we are so behind in yard work and with rains, the yard has to be done! We got a little behind last week (Saturday) with visiting with Marvin and Debbie, but that was SO NICE, and work is always here, but also enjoying to spend time with family, and we REALLY ENJOYED SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A CHANGE AND VISITING WITH THEM. So...tomorrow work in yard etc. There is a lot of things we can't do ourselves, but will get done eventually. You sure got good bargains again. Don't know if I will do any yard sales tomorrow or not. Hope you find some bargains tomorrow.