BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Update

I had to run some errands to run and groceries to get an put away, so I never got a chance to post. I met with Jenene today. I won't get into all the details, but if you want to know, I will certainly tell you about them. I certainly know I could do this job. I don't doubt my abilities any more. I am fully capable and would do a great job. A chance like this may never come again, but right now, I do not think it is for me. I just want to stay where I am at. I believe God will still make a way for all 3 of the kids to attend school the following year. Thank you so much for all your support.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

And hey! Maybe this chance will role around again in the future. If not, then it wasn't for you:) Glad you were able to make a decision and are at ease now!

Unknown said...

I know you're relieved to have a decision...I'll get the details later!

sara said...

I was wondering about this. I am glad you came to a decision- it is always a relief to not have to wonder about it anymore.