BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Thoughts

It's been a slow week, I guess you can tell by my lack of posts. I was able to get out last night for dinner with Sara, Michelle, Michelle, Penne, Carmella, Olivia and Nancy. It was so fun to get out. I realized I was the only one that had never had a manicure, pedicure, facial or massage.....hmmm...what am I missing??? I am excited about this morning. Sara actually wants the boys to come over and play with her boys. How brave can she be? Thank you Sara! I think I will take Jenna and run some errands or come home and clean house. I am looking forward to it.
CVS hasn't had many good deals, so my only freebies this week was some Gain laundry detergent and some hand sanitizer. Next week looks pretty slow too, but the following Sunday looks a little better. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy Friday! I've never had a facial and could care less about a manicure but you HAVE to try a massage or pedicure! Glad y'all had fun last night, sorry I missed it!

Unknown said...

I've never had a facial nor a manicure; had a pedicure once because my mother-in-law sent me with my sister-in-law when Bobby was sick and I didn't enjoy it (your toes are always painted so meticously why would you want to pay someone to do it?) and I had a massage overseas once but never here in America. I've considered it, but the price was too hefty. Maybe one day.