BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday*****Revised





Today for lunch I am making it "muffin tin Monday". I am taking my muffin pan, putting in liners and for lunch I am filling each one with different things. I am going to put in carrots, ranch dressing, oranges, cheese, goldfish, chips, strawberries, and anything else I can find in my pantry. Friday I made smiley face chocolate chip pancakes. The kids liked them, but they didn't turn out as cute as I hoped. *****Here is the picture of the muffin tin Monday. I got the idea off a website, so I can't take credit!!!

4 comments:

fillup said...

Sounds like a great idea!

Well, know everyone enjoyed a long July 4th weekend. On Saturday, we had a great day!!!! Marvin and Debbie Reem from Greenville, SC., came up and we went out for a lunch and came back home and visited and Marvin showed Melanie's wedding picture, and had a great time! We were talking about all the wonderful annual 4th of July's at Joyce and Wards cabin on the lake and all the relatives and friends getting together.

Know you had a busy 4th weekend too.

Back to the muffin tins, you sure come up with great ideas!

Mom

Lydia said...

I think your pancake looks great...bet it tasted great, too! Muffin tin snacks...what a great idea! I usually just fill a bunch of little bowls but then I have to wash them all- wow, I'm definitely using the muffin tin next time. You are such a creative mom!

Unknown said...

I love the muffin pan idea, but knowing my crazy three I have to ask...did you have any problems with them all wanting the same thing?

Lydia said...

I'm totally doing that today!