BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Don't I Look Pretty, Mommy????






Last night after her bath, I sent Jenna in to comb her hair. Jack and I started talking and I assumed she was still in there combing her hair. She comes in very quietly and sits down like she had done absolutely nothing! Jack and I look at her and she had decided to try out some of my makeup!!! Thankfully she didn't try any mascara! I guess it's time to get her some play makeup, although I know Jack hates that idea!! It was pretty funny, especially since she thought she would be sneaky about it and walk in so quietly!!! I sure hope this isn't what I look like when I go out!

Wed, poptarts, hotdogs, tator tot casserole (I found something they like)
Thur: donuts, sandwich, pork chops and corn on the cob
Fri: blueberry pancakes, mixture of things, family fun fest (hot dogs there)
Sat: cereal, sandwich, tacos
Sun, rolls, hot dogs, frozen pizza (I HATE cooking on Sundays)
Mon, French toast, cheese quesadillas, chicken casserole
Tue, bacon, movie day/lunch with friends, sweedish meatballs with rice/noodles
A few things got moved to this week as I had a couple of unexpected things come up last week.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm with you- I don't like cooking on Sunday. It IS a day of rest, after all:)
Jenna looks too cute- better than my boys look when they get into my make-up.