BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Fun Fest



















We had a great time last night at family fun fest. I am very tired. Jenna fell asleep in my arms last night. Somehow, on Saturdays though the boys get up at 7:30 or before, no matter what time they went to bed!! I guess kids bounce back better than us old folks. Anyway, they had a great time on all the bouncy things, playing games, eating etc. I had a great time working in the food tent with Nicole, Betty, Jessie, and Rhonda. It is so much fun to work with people for 4 hours because you really can get to know them, and it was a blessing to me. Jack even came in and joined in the fun!! I admire him....working all day long, driving and hour or so in traffic, and still he can join in and serve, and I LOVE him for that!! We had over 1700 people come through (we prayed for 1200.).

Not much luck at yard sales today. I got a "late" start, and I was pretty tired! I also found a lady that I knew and ended up talking to her for over 45 minutes, so that really killed my morning!

3 comments:

fillup said...

Great pictures! So cute of you and Jenna! Looks like you all had loads of fun while serving the Lord. Pray you will have some people visit your church and get saved!!! Looks like the kids had loads of fun too. What a testimony it is to the kids to see all this and know it is all for the Lord and His honor and glory and a good way to tell the community about your FUNDEMENTAL church.

sara said...

Great pictures! Jenna looked adorable!!!

Lydia said...

I didn't have much luck with yard sales either:( I didn't get out until 7:30 or so and all I got were a few books and four movies before I wanted to get back home. Maybe next week...