BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Through a Child's Eyes....

My conversation this morning with Jenna....."Mommy, how old is daddy again, 86"? No, Jenna, daddy is 38. "Why are you older than daddy"?....(Good question honey...I swore I would never marry someone younger than me) "How come I'm not older than Jacob since my b-day is before Jacob's?" (obviously we don't understand the year concept yet) And this was my conversation just at breakfast!!!

Tuesday I made my creamy rosemary penne with chicken! Interesting night! Frankly, I LOVED it! It was really good, especially with the bread crumbs mixed with butter on top. Jacob ate the serving I gave him and nothing else. Jenna took her bite and was done, Joshua took one look at it and said "I don't like that". I told him it was going to be put on his plate and he said "well, don't put much on there". He took his half bite and was determined he didn't like it. So we won't be making this again. Oh, Jack liked it and he took more than one helping of it. Mom, for all those times you slaved making something new and I wouldn't try it or I said "yuck" I apologize!!!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Ok,you and I need to get together and make this meal JUST FOR US. My family doesn't like it either, but I LOVE IT! Hmmm...we really should get some ladies together for Italian night.

Unknown said...

I want your recipe! I'd love to try it...after my picky eaters are gone, of course!