BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Menu Planning Wednesday


I had to go to the grocery store last night. I couldn't wait any longer. After our beach trip, we were out of everything!! Joshua was amazed how much groceries cost me. I think he was a little concerned. It was more than I usually pay, however, I just had one of those weeks where I was out of everything, even the little things!! The kids and I tried this new recipe for frozen chocolate bananas! They were so good!!! Here is our menu for the week.
Wed
Poptarts
Movie/lunch with friends
Salad/Twice baked potato
Thur
Donuts
Swimming/pizza
Tator tot casserole


Friday
Funny face pancake
Chicken sandwich
Tacos


Saturday
Cereal
Sandwich
Spaghetti/garlic bread


Sunday
Biscuits
Hot dogs
Frozen pizza


Monday
French toast
Muffin Tin Monday
Sweedish meatballs with rice and noodles/green beans


Tuesday
cereal
Cheese quesadillas
Pork chops/corn on the cob

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh wow- those bananas look good. You have inspired me to try that! Tell me what exactly you did- I'm sure I would mess it up if I tried to do it without a "recipe." Also, I'm interested in your tater tot casserole...

sara said...

Those bananas look very good!!! Have to try it... you better post the recipe.