BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Deals for the Week

CVS has been pretty slow for me the last couple of weeks, but the next few weeks the ads seem to be much better. I did manage to get two twelve packs of soft drinks for free, and two packs of this special trident gum for free, plus I made a $1 on it. The store had a by1g1f offer, and I had a coupon with byg1f too. So, the lady gave them both for free plus I got a $ 1 in extra care bucks. The gum runs about $1.49.
I didn't get much at the Kids Exchange Sale, but I hope to make some money! I couldn't find any long sleeve red, white or black polos for the boys, but I did get them each a pair of shorts, Joshua a pair of pants, and Jenna a jean dress. My prices were marked extremely low compared to others, but I try to get rid of my stuff, but make more than I would at a yard sale. We'll see tomorrow night how much I come home with.
On that note, if anyone finds cheap polos (long sleeve) in solid red, white or black, please let me know. I am sure the stores will carry them in a month or so. Don't forget tax free weekend next weekend. I have gotten a lot of the boys' school supplies, but I plan on getting their backpacks and shoes on tax free day....hey, any little bit helps!!! Have a great weekend!!!

0 comments: