BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Hot, Hot Day

It is so hot today. I am thankful for AC. We have just become little hermits today! Wes and Wil came over to play with Jake and Josh. It went really well. They kept themselves entertained with Star Wars conversation and watching movies. I spent some time with Jenna and did some misc things. Last night I got my things taken over to the Kids Exchange. The kids were a HUGE help! I timed everything right. I got a perfect parking spot, was able to get a shopping cart to help and I made two trips in and we were done in 40 minutes. I am glad that is over with and I hope to make some money!!!

Here is my menu starting tomorrow:
Wed: poptarts, hotdogs, out to eat (someone is having a b-day tomorrow)
Thur: donuts, sandwich, baked potato with toppings and salad
Friday: waffles, pizza, tacos (what else would we have on Friday night?)
Saturday: cereal, sandwich, steak and potato
Sunday: sweet rolls, chicken casserole, sandwich
Monday: waffles, hot dogs, spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday: poptarts, chicken sandwich, chicken and rice casserole

There isn't much variety this week, and a lot of chicken! I'm not trying anything new this week either.

0 comments: