BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Only 1 more day....

Tomorrow night the kids are going over to Traci's (and Travis) to spend a couple of nights!!! Yipee!! Traci can usually only watch our kids in the summer, and she has been so busy this summer that this is the only free time she had. Jack and I will have a night here to ourselves! We may even catch a movie! Friday morning we are getting up early and heading to Carowinds! I haven't been to an amusement park in about 8 years. I can't wait to ride those roller coasters! We are spending the night in Charlotte and on Saturday we are going to Concord Mills mall and any other stores. I LOVE that mall!! We hope to score big on tax free weekend. I heard that a lot of the stores are also slashing prices so if that happens it will be great. We'll come back Saturday night and pick up the kids. I am SO excited about getting away with Jack! We so need this time together ALONE....and it just doesn't happen. We don't exactly have volunteers lined up to take the kids. I am not sure I will know how to act! Can you tell I am very excited? I'll post tomorrow and then I'll wait to share any photos with you when we get home!

3 comments:

Jack said...

I'm excited too! Can't wait!

fillup said...

You both deserve a get away! Have a great time. Know you will enjoy every minute of being by yourslves. Whenever I get these surgeries over with and feel better, we will keep the kids some weekend later on and after our vacation weeks in September. Still do not know where we are going. Anybody know of some ideas? Travel wouldn't be a problem as Debra has offered free unlimited miles to wherever we would like to go. We are thinking of Branson?? We have been there at least two times. Who knows, we might go to Niagra Falls! Ha. We could go to Myrtle Beach and see some shows. We will see, so...a "rain check" for another weekend get away for you and Jack later on. OK?

Unknown said...

Wow! I knew you liked to shop, but I would have never dreamed you liked roller coasters! I learned something new about you. Hope you guys have a fabulous time.