BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Menu Planning Wednesday

This week is a little tricky. I have about three nights where Jack or I will be gone or where we won't be coming home until late, so I will keep things very simple and I'll give you only my dinner menus.......

Wednesday: chicken
Thursday: baked potato with toppings, salad
Friday: tacos
Saturday: birthday party (hot dogs I think)
Sunday: frozen pizza:
Monday: lasagne or cheeseburgers
Tuesday: creamy rosemary penne with chicken

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm eating with you Tuesday night:) I love pasta rose(sorry, no accent mark on my computer) but no one else in my family does!

Unknown said...

you're gonna have to give us your chicken recipe...I've never tried that! the tacos sound good...we took the kids to Mexcian while my sister was here and they hated it, which is sad because Bobby and I really like it.