BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Deals for the Week


Here are my freebies for the week....4 Johnson Buddy soaps, and a ton of candy!! Please know that I do need chocolate this week, but MOST of this will be set aside for rewards for the kids and gifts for other people. Since the week isn't over, I do plan on getting some more freebies today and stocking up some more, but I had to post what I have.

I take the kids over to the Cooley's tonight. Part of me is starting to get that guilty feeling. How could I dump my kids off? They are my responsibility, what if they get sick, what if they get hurt? So I really need to rid my mind of this and know that it is important for the kids to learn to stay with other people, and for them to see that mommy and daddy love each other and value their relationship enough to spend time alone together.....right? They will be in the best of hands. They love Travis and his parents, and Scott and Traci love my kids and will love and treat them like they were their own.
We plan on seeing a movie tonight and heading off tomorrow. I can't wait to go upside down, ride roller coasters, shop, shop shop, and enjoy our short time together!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

WHOOHOO! Date weekends are the best! I know it's hard to leave your kids (I have the same problem) but remember your marriage will still be there long after the kids have left home- make it a good one! Have so much fun together this weekend!

sara said...

WOW- what a fun weekend! I am very happy for you guys! you need to do that when you have 3 little ones. You will be refreshed!