BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Concord Mills

As much as I LOVED Carowinds, I absolutely loved Concord Mills mall. We spent over 4 hours there, and there are some stores I wish I could have gone back to a few more stores. The mall contains unusual anchor stores, and had some outlet stores and regular stores. They have a TJ Maxx....although I can never find anything at this store, they have a HUGE home store in it that I enjoy. There is a rack room store, Disney store, toy store, Osh Kosh store, a very nice size Children's place store (I think it is an outlet, not sure), Old Navy, Bass Pro shop, Burlington Coat Factory, AC Moore, Eddie Bauer....and these are just a few. They also have this education store that I fell in love with! If I had a big house and home schooled, I could easily spend a ton of money here. They had all kinds of borders, charts, pictures, calendars, anything a teacher would want. I was just amazed by the store. I am glad I am not teaching K-4 or I would have spent a ton of money!! The food court contains your normal stores plus a Chilis. There is also some other sit down restaurants. Across the street is more shopping. I am not sure what is there, but I know there is a Babies and Toys R US. I so want to go back in a couple of months before Christmas! The trip took us 2 1/2 hours to get there.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Let's go ahead and plan it. Pick a Saturday. I want to go to the Educational Store. I will spend all my time there and you will decide never to go shopping with me again.

Unknown said...

:O)Nah...we'll just do like my family always did at our annual B'ham Christmas shopping trip...meet at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to departure time or get left...but I think we could bribe you out of the store with food :O) How does Dec 6 or 13 look?

Lydia said...

You could totally bribe me with food (laughing)! My calendar is free the 6th- let's do it!