BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Babies Are Growing Up.....







My kids are growing up too quickly. Jenna went to her first sleepover last night at Kimberly and Lauren's house. I was worried that she would cry, but she did great. I think I was the one who was sad. I came home and realized my baby was growing up and then I worried about her. On top of that, I was so worried about meeting the teachers, so I didn't have a good couple of hours. Joshua's teacher is an experienced teacher and I think he will do fine. He has 13 in his class including him, which is the biggest class. The work looks like it will be demanding. I hope he will catch up and do ok. He isn't used to such a work load, so I hope he will stay with the class, and not get discouraged. (what can I say....I AM A WORRY WART). Jacob was so anxious to go to his class which made me happy. He kept saying "now can we go to mine". He has a young single teacher, but I was very impressed by her. He has 11 in his class including him. I'll post more about their first day next week. After their orientation, we took the boys for a treat at DQ. Jack is taking the boys today to see Prince Caspian, and they are so excited!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We know Mrs. Harris! She used to teach at WCA! I think Josh will really like her!