BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Need Some Marriage Advice......

I need some marriage advice. Next Saturday is a very special occasion and I would like to get something special for my someone special. I am tired of buying him clothes for work, not to mention he is getting picky in his old age (ha ha). I just want it to be special. Any advice? I keep thinking of some things, but they are too expensive, or then I realize they are things that I want, but I want this to be for the special somebody! Help me make it a special day!!

signed,

clueless!

5 comments:

Mark said...

I think he wants Panther tickets!

sara said...

Oh goodness, I am the WORST present picker. But maybe you could do the thing you have talked to me about wanting to learn- you remember?

Lydia said...

I'm an awful present picker outer. Rich get clothes...always. Sometimes Star Trek/Wars stuff. What does Jack like?

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...

Hmmmm...I've got it all..What else can a man want? Jesus, beautiful, wonderful wife, three precious children, health, and great friends. How about that Dale Earnhardt movie and a cheeseburger?