BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Think My Scale Is Broken......

That's right.....I think my bathroom scale is broken. I keep standing on it and it says the same number no matter what I do. I had lost 6 pounds several weeks ago and somehow gained 2 back and it's been stuck ever since. I've been walking every day for AT LEAST 30 minutes, if not more, and I have really been watching the snacking. Usually I eat a light breakfast and lunch and eat a bigger dinner, but nothing HUGE! It gets discouraging. I would love to see a half pound a week at least, but nothing at all for the past 2-3 weeks????? I just don't get it. Maybe I should be content to be fat and happy!! My favorite show is coming on in a couple of weeks (The Biggest Loser). I have told Jack how I would love to be a contestant on that show. I'd quit the show and be happy after 25 pounds!! Oh well, I guess I'll keep trying!!!

2 comments:

sara said...

You are gaining muscle....have you tried measuring inches? You are probably taking inches off and not even realizing it.

Unknown said...

what Sara said is true; and I also find my cycle plays in to what the scales say. My weight fluctuates up to 4 pounds a few days before. I'm also trying to remind myself that the point of all this is healthy heating and a healthy lifestyle. I didn't get this way in just one month and I'm not going to lose it one month. It's really hard, isn't it?