BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Day To Myself

Yes, that is right....I have a day to myself....not a full day, but a day to myself!! I am getting ready to take the boys to school and mom volunteered to keep Jenna for the day (it was her idea!!!). This has never happened before! I've had time with Jack or time out with friends, but not time at the house with no kids!!!
What will I do with my time? First of all, it will go so quickly. I'll go to the park (since I am up) and do my morning walk (I don't have much longer to do this). Then, I think I will come home shower, and climb back into bed. I'll either sleep (Jacob got me up last night, but he isn't sick) or just watch some TV in bed. I will enjoy the peace and quiet. After that I'll try to read a little. I know it will bother me if I don't get the house cleaned, so I am sure I will do some housework and then 2:35 will be here before you know it. I'll have to start working on dinner and homework at 3-3:30 and that isn't fun at all, but I'll gladly take these few precious hours that I have.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

:O) I thought you started back to school today! I was thinking about you all day and wondering how stressful your day was! Haha!