BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

School

The first two weeks of school are almost over. The boys have done very well. Jacob has managed to keep out of trouble (stay on green) and Joshua is keeping up. They both seem very happy there and I am so glad. I was a little worried about Joshua as he said he still didn't have any friends and he usually played by himself, but yesterday he told me that he has a friend now, Jonathan! He told me he scored a goal while playing soccer too, so I think that has really boosted him. Jacob has already learned one verse, one poem, and is working on the Lord's prayer. I can't believe the things they learn at such a young age.
I had my staff meeting yesterday. I must say I am not in the work mode. I have gotten used to this free time at home that I am not in the mood to go back to work. I am sure that will change. Of course, I have the jitters because we have our class lists now, and you always wonder how things will go. I got all the kids I wanted back except for one. My four year old class looks to be ok. I know most of the kids. Two of them were in Jenna's class last year, and most of them we had before. I did get Olivia and Emma back which are my favorites (oops...your not supposed to have favorites). There are two new children, both girls, but hopefully they will do ok. My three year old class should be interesting. I have twins (one boy/girl) one boy that has potty training issues, one boy that is "difficult" (according to Melody), one boy who is full of energy, one little girl whose mom is ALWAYS 20-25 minutes late etc. The rest I know nothing about. Hopefully things will go ok. It usually takes a couple of weeks for everyone to get into the routine, including me. Jenna has a good class. Three girls from last year are in there, including Hannah, who she really wanted to be with.

0 comments: