BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

One Brave Girl





So I am a dare devil and I love to ride, but this one coaster I did not want to ride. Here is Carowinds description.

"The Carolinas' first flying coaster is also the tallest roller coaster in the park. It soars riders through eight inversions, most while flying facedown, zooming toward the ground and turning skyward just in time for the next inversion. The unique rider position offers breathtaking and virtually unobstructed views of the park. "

My version...you get in and they strap you down. Next you go backwards so that you are lying flat on your back!! You go up one steep hill like this (flat on your back and going backwards) and then you get to the top of the hill. Once there, you flip over and you ride the rest stomach side down. I screamed the entire way. I freaked out because there was NOTHING to hang onto! No handles or anything! I think I opened my eyes twice, but just for a moment. The red roller coaster is the stand up one, and the other one is this bad one (Nighthalk)....but I survived!

2 comments:

sara said...

OK, I would NEVER get on that thing! But good for you!!!

Unknown said...

i think you can now officially be declared insane!