BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Day In The Life of Kindergarten

I posted Joshua's schedule the other day, so I thought I would share Jacob's day. I wish I could be a fly on the wall!

8:15 take roll/pledges
8:30 Bible story, songs, prayer time
9:00 math concepts and games
9:30 penmanship
9:45 snack
10:00 recess
10:30 phonics concepts and games
11:00 reading groups/seatwork
11:30 lunch
12:00 recess
12:30 story time
12:55 quiet time (rest time)
1:30 social studies, science, in class activity
1:55 pack up
2:00 electives
Electives=show and tell, art, spanish, music, pe.

1 comments:

fillup said...

We would love to be a fly on the wall too to watch Jacob's expressions. Dad gets such a kick out of Jacob and how you can just see the wheels turning inside his brain and his deep thinking and how sometimes he rolls his eyes around thinking things out. He is one smart little boy. I know the teacher will fall in love with him quick. My, he and Joshua has full days! And some of the subjects most kids don't have until further along in the grades!