BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Last Day of Summer Vacation





This is our last full day of vacation before school starts. (except for the weekend). I get a mixed feelings about it. Yesterday, I had the feeling like it couldn't get here soon enough. I was really ready for them to go. Then I start to think about it and I get a little sad. Jacob starts kindergarten!!!! Both boys are starting something new and will have an adjustment to make and that makes me sad. I think of all the battles of getting them up, fed and out the door in time. At least carpool line won't be like before. With a small school, I'll be able to get them very quickly. We meet their teachers tonight. I am a little nervous about it and again, I am not sure how I feel. So I guess on one hand I am ready for summer vacation to end, and on the other end I am ready to keep them here for a few more weeks!!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm hoping the school year will go wonderfully for all of you! Maybe sometime on a day that Jenna isn't officially in class, she can come hang out with us all day.

sara said...

Hope their first day goes well, for them AND you! :)

Unknown said...

your friendly, giggly boys will do just fine!