BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

According to Jenna....


This is a little cute craft that Tina did with the kids Sunday night. It was another great teaching opportunity. We were waiting in the van for Jack (I never can talk to people after church because I get tired of trying to find the kids, making sure they aren’t running etc). Anyway, I asked Jacob who everyone was, what the star meant, etc. He did really good explaining the story to me. Jenna spoke up… “I want a turn”. I asked her who each person was (although she did get Joseph and Mary mixed up). Then I asked her “what did the stars tell the wisemen and shepherds about the baby?” She said the “um..that baby Jesus needed a doctor”. Again, she was being very serious about things. ooops...better go back and teach Jenna the story again! Maybe she was talking during that part of the story!
Joshua also had his patch performance. It was the first time he ever had a speaking part in any type play/musical. He did great....they all did!

1 comments:

sara said...

Dave taped the skit so I could see it- and they did do a good job! It was so cute!