BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Gift



So once again, my husband gives the nicest gift. If you remember, last year at Valentine's Day he made this slide show set to music of our life together (sorry honey, you'll never top that gift). When I got home last night, I finally got my "surprise" he kept telling me about. He printed out my entire blog, all the way back from my first entry. On top of that, it's in color, and it is put into a notebook! Wow! That's so incredible. Thank you for my wonderful gift, sweetheart!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great gift! I haven't done mine yet, but def. on the to do list for a keepsake. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!

sara said...

WOW ! That is an awesome gift- way to go Jack!!!!!!

Also, I like your new blog look.