BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thanks, Angie,....And The Lost Tooth



I know....weird title. I am just trying to combine two blogs into one. First of all, thank you cousin Angie for the dress! Jenna loves it and the shoes!! It was good to see you and I hope we can get together again soon. This morning, Joshua goes to the bathroom, comes out and says "mom, I have a surprise for you". He lost another tooth! I didn't even know he had a loose tooth this time. It's his front tooth. I hope the tooth fairy has some money! I feel really bad for him though. He has a small mouth, a lot to do with the cleft palate he had when he was born. His mouth does not have room for all his teeth, so he has to go back to the dentist in February and have 3 teeth pulled at one time (unless they come out in the mean time). Then, he may have an orthodontist look at his teeth and when he goes back for his regular checkup in June, have 3 more pulled!!!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

The dress is so pretty. We have teeth issues too, so I understand. Although he looks very cute with his missing tooth.