BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jenna Did It!........

I never cease to be amazed…..Let me back up and explain the entire story. Friday night, Joshua spent the night with Travis. Of course they had a ball. Traci told me they woke up at 3 am and were watching Star Wars (Scott put an end to that!). Then, they were back up at 6 am. Anyway, we went to their house to pick Joshua up. After that, we went to dinner with Scott, Traci and Travis, and Donny and Kim Clayton and their three kids (all of these are friends of ours from BHBC). We had a great time, and it was good to see the Claytons again. Our party was so large that Chili’s had to put us at two tables. We let the guys take the kids and the three of us had some time alone (except for baby Preston, but he wasn’t any problem).


After that, we headed over to their neighborhood (they live very close together) and saw some lights and this man that dresses like Santa every year. They give the kids little gifts like crayons, markers etc. Anyway, Jenna actually got on his lap all by herself! She was really ready to get down after I snapped the picture, but Santa grabbed her and said “what do you want”? She even told him that she wanted a baby doll. I can’t believe she actually did this. Both Jacob and Jenna were terrified of the man last year. Way to go, Jenna! Oh, the funny thing is that we went to Food Lion Saturday afternoon and Jenna told me she wasn’t afraid of Santa anymore because he was just a man in a costume…..well, they had a “black Santa” at Food Lion. She wasn’t too sure about that. I walked out with her and said “I thought you weren’t afraid of Santa anymore”. She said “I’m not afraid of him….I am just afraid of that one!!!!”

0 comments: