BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!










The last day of 2007...wow, I can't believe it! Time to start new goals, soon time to go back on our "normal" routine. Tonight we will go out to eat with my parents....something we have done for about 3-4 years now. We go early so that we don't have to keep the kids waiting. We don't do anything special after that, in fact, I will probably be in bed at 10pm!!! (what a party pooper!). I'll try to spend today and tomorrow writing down some of my goals for the year and posting that. 2007 was a good year. I enjoyed watching my children grow and mature. I was able to get away twice this year with Jack....once to San Francisco and once to Memphis, TN. I am thankful for my three wonderful children, and my loving husband, and am anxious to build many more memories together. Happy New Year Everyone!!!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

Great pictures.
I hope you and your family have a great 2008.