BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

And The Role Of Joseph Will Be Played By..........





That's right.....Jacob! My little boy was Joseph. He did such a great job. He wasn't scared or nervous at all. He just got right up there and did his stuff! All of the kids did such a wonderful job. We only had one who would not get up....Jeremy, but Melody and I knew he wouldn't have any part of it! If I were a gambling woman, I would have put money on it!!! Anyway, I was very proud of him. Joshua gets his chance tomorrow. He has a Patch the Pirate performance at church and he has a speaking part!!! Today is very busy....two birthday parties and then Jack's company dinner.

2 comments:

jennwa said...

What great pictures. They are so cute. I would have loved to have seen that play.

Unknown said...

Jacob you looked great! Great Job!