BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Questions, Questions

Joshua is full of questions lately. I was making his lunch for school this morning and he said "do mommies ever get to rest or nap during the day?".....answer....no, Joshua, I don't get to nap during the day, but sometimes I do find myself nodding in car pool line. Then, two nights ago I had to punish him and Jacob for disobeying. I explained to Joshua that because I am in there cooking dinner, that he still had to behave. He looked at me and said "It must be really hard to be an adult, right? You have to work all the time, don't you?". (So that made it hard for me to follow with a spanking, but I did). Last night he actually thanked me for cooking dinner, after he added that baked spaghetti was not his favorite food! So Joshua, it is hard to be an adult and now you see why mommy is so tired all the time!!!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

I get questions all the time too. I feel like I am on a quiz show all day long.
Your blog looks great.