BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!

First of all, if you haven't left a comment on my one year anniversary blog posted yesterday, I would LOVE to hear from you!!

I had to blog today about my dad. Today is his birthday! Happy Birthday dad! My dad has been my rock for years (I don’t want to give out my old age). He has always been there for all of his children. Whenever I have needed help or advice over the years, my dad has been the first person I would ask. He is one of the wisest men I have ever known or will ever know. He never gives out bad advice! I can take it or leave it (and I have done my share of both) but he usually knows best! He has helped me out of so many jams….financial help, homework, car problems, just to name a few. He is always willing to help me, and always willing to do new wood project (see the newest one below). He has grandchildren who adore him and love to steal “grandpa cookies”! Even Joshua knows that “grandpa can fix almost anything”. Happy Birthday, dad! We love you and thank you for all you have done for me and my family!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

He sounds great. You are very lucky.