BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Busy Weekend


We had a nice but busy weekend. We had two back to back birthday parties and then we went to Jack’s company dinner. It was really nice. It was at the Umstead Spa and Resort in Cary and I have heard it was the only 5 star hotel in North Carolina. Everything was very fancy and we had a good time. I enjoy meeting all of his co-workers and hearing them brag on Jack’s work. I am already proud of him, but that makes me even more proud to be married to him. We left at 9:45 (the party went until 11) and went to Target and got some of the kid’s Christmas shopping done. We got home at 11:30 so I have been dragging all day long. This picture is one that Joshua took of us before we left for the dinner.

2 comments:

jennwa said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend.

sara said...

Cute picture!