BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Friday And Another Craft

I have another busy weekend. I am running Joshua to Cary to meet Travis and he is going to spend the night with his best friend. He is so excited that he can hardly stand it. We will pick him up tomorrow night as we are having dinner with them and Kim Clayton and family. Then, I have to run back to my sister's house to drop Jacob and Jenna off, and then run over to start our ladies progressive dinner!!! Whew!! Tomorrow, we can rest and get some shopping and housework done before we meet everyone for dinner. I know the end is in sight. I feel bad because we are on the go so much during December, and I know the kids must be exhausted.....I know I am!! Here is a wreath I made with the kids last night. It isn't finished as I want to make a red bow for the top.

0 comments: