BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cute Preschool Crafts






These are some things that the kids made at preschool. Jenna made the reindeer with her hand, and then the light bulbs are her thumb prints. Jacob's of course is a tree from his hand. We put these on tiles, with felt on the back. I am not sure if they are supposed to be used as hot plates, but I wrap mine up and keep them in a safe place. Jenna's class also made these cute nativity sets today. I thought they were pretty cute. Jenna has a really great teacher. She really loves her kids. She even made each child a t-shirt, and I think they are really cute!!!

2 comments:

jennwa said...

Great ideas. I love the Rudolf.

Pam said...

Those are really cute. I think my favorite is the reindeer with thumbprint lights.