BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Uncle Mark and Things That Got Accomplished...

I wanted to write this down before I forgot, and to look back on it one day. Mark came home for the holidays and we had it arranged for him to watch the kids for us so that Jack and I could go out for lunch and do some last minute shopping. He came over Sunday after church. I told Joshua and Jacob that Uncle Mark was coming to babysit them and Joshua piped up and said "Uncle Mark knows how to babysit?" Also, while Mark was here "babysitting" Mark said something to Jacob about a "warning", and Jacob stopped Mark and said " I know what a warning is".....!!

I got a lot of things done today. I can only imagine what could be done if my kids were away at school and I had every day to do things like today. I got my room cleaned up (and that was major), my closet cleaned out, the microwave cleaned out (I hate that job) two loads of laundry, the sheets changed on my bed. Jack also loaded up the blue chair and is on the way to my parents house. I love that blue chair. I had a lot of memories of rocking my children in it. It was in good shape, but we changed colors and furniture, and I was really getting tired of it sitting in Jenna's room. She didn't have room for anything else. I felt bad for her. I can't wait for us to get a bigger house in a couple of years.

1 comments:

fillup said...

These words from Jacob are jems to cherish for all years to come! It was nice on Christmas day going down memory lane of things you kids said, and what was said on Christmas day and the laughs we had. What a wonderful Christmas we had!!! And, made memories of funny things said on Christmas. Jacob will sure keep you laughing. Mark enjoyed keeping the kids, and I guess he did know how to babysit. Ha.

Mom and Dad