BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Am I A Brave Woman?????




Am I a brave woman? I mean, I am not going out today and probably not tomorrow. I took the kids to the Hurricans game last night. Jack's company gave them tickets for $10 each (normally these tickets would cost us $180) and in return you got $10 Cane's bucks for each ticket ($40). You could spend them anywhere....food, gifts etc. So basically, they were free. Of course, $10, doesn't go far. We did get 3 hot dogs, 3 french fries, 3 drinks, ice cream and cotton candy with $1 to spare! (they will give you change back). Back to my story....Jack is gone, but Joshua loved the game last year, and I enjoy going too, so I told him to get them for us. Everyone that I recognized from Jack's work told me how brave I was to bring 3 kids alone. How do you do it?....Hmmm...I have learned that either I go, or I stay home, and with this storm, I was going to get out!!! I have to say that my kids were very good. They obeyed and did everything I asked. We did leave a few minutes early to beat the mob, and we got right out of there. By the time we got on I-40, the game was over, so we got a nice jump start. It was just a wonderful night. So, am I a brave woman? No, I am just a mom doing what any other mom of 3 kids would do.

2 comments:

Jack said...

You are brave. :) I really wish I could have been there with you. Love you very much....Jacky

Unknown said...

My vote is:

BRAVE!

And not just for taking them to the game - for being such a strong and wonderful Mama all the time!! :)