BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Only 7 1/2 More Days....

Only 7 1/2 days until Jack comes home. Jack left this morning for Phoenix. At least he is going to a warmer climate! The kids and I will be fine. My only concern is that this possible winter storm coming in tomorrow! I hate feeling locked in the house, but I am not driving in this mess. I never got a chance to drive in it in Illinois, so I have never experienced it. I am going to be one of those crazy people....going to the store today to get milk, OJ etc. just in case. Without Jack here, I am not going to get out if it gets bad. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

jennwa said...

Hopefully, we won't get too much snow. I am not so worried about me driving in the snow, it is all the other crazy people that drive too fast in it. We will be staying in too. Have a great weekend.

sara said...

Hey, maybe you will have so much playing out in the snow you will forget to miss Jack so much!!!!