BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Jenna

Jenna was with me in the kitchen at preschool making lemonade and she said "when I am a mommy, I want to make lemonade too". Then, Saturday I was putting spray on her hair after her bath and she said again "when I am a mommy, I am going to spray this on hair". It amazes me that a three year old can think that far and already start planning on being a mom. It makes me realize how much she looks to me too.

BUT.....the funniest thing had to come this weekend in church. She was sitting beside me in church and this man behind us said "Amen". She got the giggles and thought that was pretty funny. I calm her down an then we sing some more songs. The special music comes and I figure she is getting ready for children's church, but when the song was done, my little girl blurted out"Amen". It was so funny coming from this little girl, and she said it liked she meant it, not to be funny, and no one else said it that time so it wasn't like she was repeating anyone else. It was me this time who had to control my giggles!!!!

2 comments:

jennwa said...

It is amazing (and sometimes scary) how much our kids copy us and the things around them.
The church story is so cute.

Pam said...

Did you read my post about when Phoebe did this in church? I laughed and laughed about it.