BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Big Storm


This is dedicated to you, Jack. I thought you would want to see the big storm that you missed! This is the neighbor across the street from us! Honestly, my kids waited all day for the snow! We ran out to get a pizza because I thought we would get inches of snow. Nothing but rain.....finally, at 5 pm, it started to snow. My kids wanted to go out, but nothing would stick to the ground, plus it was dark. They were so disappointed! Only 4 1/2 more days until he is home, and I can't wait!

I am going to take the kids to the movies today to get them out of the house. We are going to see the Veggie Tales movie. We just got back from visiting one of the schools. Joshua really liked it, and so did I. We are visiting another one Wednesday and then will pray and decide what to do with Joshua and Jacob next year.

1 comments:

Jack said...

Wow! Looks like a heavy frost. Hopefully we'll get at least one decent snow we can play in this year. Love you! Jacky