BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just Another Day In The Life of Supermom

"Mom, he took my action figure"
"Did not"
"Did too...I saw you"
"Mom, Josh won't let me in the bathroom"
"Jacob hit me"
"don't change that channel"
"I'm telling!" (that's my favorite)
"MOM....."

Wow, just another reason I miss Jack. When are you coming home again? I thought it was Wednesday when I woke up, but realized it was only Tuesday. It's hard having the kids off for 3 days on top of Jack being gone. I am glad not to work, but if I did, at least it would keep me busy!!! It made me feel so good yesterday to talk to the clerks at the stores! "How are you doing"....I felt like saying "hmm...do you REALLY want to know"? Seriously, things aren't that bad. I do miss Jack terribly, but we are doing fine. I almost feel like a super woman!! I do have to ask all the moms though...do your kids fight a lot, and if so, how do you handle it without losing your cool? (mom's whose children are grown can answer too!!)

3 comments:

sara said...

I really shouldn't answer because my kids argue with each other a lot and I really don't know what I am doing :) BUT the only thing to help at my house is to keep them busy!

jennwa said...

My kids do argue, not a lot but they do sometimes. I do not know how to handle calmly, so if you find out the secret, let me know.
My kids are off too and I can believe how many times a day they say "Mom". That word is starting to drive me crazy.

Pam said...

My kids fight constantly. It really wears on me, and I am terrible about keeping my emotions under control. People keep telling me it will get better as they get older, and I am holding onto that hope...and the Lord.

Oh, I had not been asking for patience because I didn't want tribulation. However, I have recently started asking for patience because more tribulation with the patience is better than not having any patience because I didn't ask for it. That probably made no sense.