BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yipee!!

School was delayed today! I was so happy. We don't have to leave until 10 am! I was able to sleep in (is 7:30 sleeping in?), get on the treadmill, shower, fix breakfast, put a load of laundry in, pack Joshua's lunch, and it isn't even 8:30 yet! Wow, I could really use days like today! I only have to work from 11-1, today too. It's an hour later than normal, but only 2 hours instead of 3. I really could have used a day off, but I'll take it!!! Johnston County finally did something right last night by calling this early so that I didn't have to get up at 4 am to figure things out!

Last night we had a great unexpected "family night". Jack called and wanted to take us out since he is leaving tomorrow. We had a nice dinner and then went to Target. I sniffed out some more bargains. They had a lot of 75% clearance racks! I got the boys a white polo shirt for $1.74, and found the boys some shoes on clearance. They are so hard on their shoes and clothes! Thanks honey! I'll sure miss you tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

jennwa said...

Our schools were canceled but I like the 2 hour delay better. Our schools did not call it until early this morning, so I was up at 4:00. And my kids got up early because they were excited about the snow.
I hope you have a good rest of the day since your morning started off so well. Talk to you Soon.

sara said...

I guess 7:30 is sleeping in for moms like us :)

fillup said...

That was so nice that Jack took you all out to eat last evening and spend time with all of you before he leaves tomorrow (Friday). It will be a long week for you, and you will miss him terribly. Dad isn't to go on his business trip until the end of February, but already I am thinking about it and will miss him a lot also and already missing him. Ha. Perhaps we can get together or something next week like eat out or whatever.