BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Fabulous Friday!!!


Here was my project while Jack was gone. I finally painted the last room in our house that had white walls….our bedroom. I painted it blue to go with our new comforter. I still need new curtains. This project was supposed to last most of the week, but I started Saturday after lunch and finished about 11:30 pm on Sunday night. I am glad to get rid of the white walls.

My other excitement is the news from President Bush regarding the tax rebates. Jack and I wanted to take a nice family vacation this year, but we couldn’t quite get it to fit into our budget. With this extra boost, we could go. We wanted to go this year because we need to start getting the house ready to sell, and after we buy a house we will never be able to afford to do much of anything extra. Our goal is to sell in a year and a half to two years. Anyway, I am just amazed at how God can work things out. Hopefully, it will go through and we can make travel plans mid February! Another option is that we could save it and send the boys to a Christian School. Happy Friday! Oh, Guess what…….JACK COMES HOME TONIGHT!!!!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

Great color on the wall.
I am hoping those tax rebates go through too. I hope you get your vacation.
I am glad Jack is coming home. Have a great weekend.