BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Goals:

So here is what I have so far for my 2008 goals: I just haven't had time to myself to sit down and really prepare or think things through, but if I get more, I will add them.

1. Of course, my main goal is to exercise more and to lose weight. This is a constant battle for me, and frankly, I am a little depressed about things right now, but I do want to incorporate more fitness and better eating. I would love to lose 15 pounds and I am certainly going to try, but it is much easier to put it on than get rid of it.

2. Last year, I made Tuesdays "Jack" days. I would either write him a love note, give him a card, buy him candy bar, make his favorite treats etc. I would do this every Tuesday. I did pretty good on this until about September/October, and then I slipped up. (don't I slip up on every goal?) I still want to do this, but maybe try for twice a month and do it randomly. Everyone likes to know they are loved and appreciated, and I would like to do that for him.

3. I started a Bible Study with a Beth Moore book. I have always wanted to do one of her studies. This is for 90 day, so after that, I would like to do another one. In 2007, I finished reading the Bible, based on a 2 year plan, so this will be something different.

4. I'd like to set up some system where I am more organized, both with time and materials. I just want to do better "keeping myself together".

So, it's pretty simple this year. I hope to stick to it! Maybe bloggers should set up a buddy system to keep everyone accountable!!

2 comments:

jennwa said...

I love the "Jack" Day idea. I might have to do something like that. I am going to try to have better eating habits this year also.
Good Luck to you and have a great 2008!!!

Unknown said...

Your ideas and goals are inspiring! I especially like the remembering your husband with special treats idea! We did that when we were first married....
I'll be your buddy, if you need one. I have similar "shape-up" goals, only I'd like to lose a lot more than 15 lbs! :-(
Love you and Happy New Year!