BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Plan B

I had to go to plan B. Monday, I was going to take the kids to see Veggie Tales, and it was sold out!! They were so disappointed so I went over to the $1.50 theater and we got to see The Bee Movie. It was really cute and they enjoyed it. So, Saturday for Joshua's Birthday, we will try to go see Veggie Tales with Travis. After that, we will eat dinner with Scott and Traci. We went today to pick out his cake....one guess as to what he chose......Pirates of the Caribbean!

I can't believe Joshua will be 7 on Tuesday!! Jack and I came up with this plan last year. It got to be too much to have a party for every child every year. Not to mention it gets really expensive. Last year Jacob had the party, this year, Jenna gets a party. (Maybe on my 40th I will have one ha ha) I still let the other two pick out something special to do. Joshua of course chose to spend his with Travis, but there isn't much you can do in January. I guess we will pick him up around 1 and let them play for a little while.

Tomorrow it is back to work. I got a little spoiled with 3 days off, and now I will have awhile before I get another break. Two more days until Jack comes home!!! Please hurry!!!

0 comments: