BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

I Need Some Great Ideas........

1. I need some ideas for my preschool classes. I need some games that I can play with the kids on days that it is raining, or when we have a few minutes as the parents are coming. I have played "doggie Doggie where's your bone". Duck Duck Goose will not work well because we only have a small carpet area to play on. I would love any ideas you might have.

2. I need any help for football picks this weekend. I have my ideas in my head. As many of you know, I am in a contest with my brother, mom, and husband. I am not really in a contest with Jack's friend, Lai, however, I am beating him by two right now as well. Every game up to this point has been worth a point, however, the playoff games are worth 4 each. If I lose one this week, and Jack, Lai, my mom, or brother get that game, I lose my lead and of course bragging rights that a girl could actually win this thing.

Please help in one or both areas....and of course HAPPY FRIDAY!!

2 comments:

fillup said...

You need some help? It is me that needs help!!! You are doing great. I agree that it is really difficult now! What are we going to do after football season? Will miss doing the football thing even though I lagged behind. Mark and I are even now, but will change fast I am sure. So...if anyone has tips, give to me. Ha. Ha. Anyhow Jennifer, if I can't win (which I am way behind you), then go get them Jennifer!!!!!

jennwa said...

I can not help on the football pics, but I will try to think of some games.