BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Deals

We had a great time today. We went shopping at the mall, and they were having some great sales. We also ate lunch at Chili's and used the gift card one of my students gave me. The fun came when we went to Old Navy. They were having killer sales! A lot of their stuff was 75% off. I just love Old Navy. Here is what I got:


I got 3 shirts for Jacob for $4.96! (two t-shirts and one polo shirt)

Jenna, I got this dress for $2.49, and the socks for .24cents each! Another great deal


Joshua got a t shirt, a long sleeve polo and a shirt sleeve polo. Total price $6.97 for all 3

I got a shirt for 2.49, and Jack got two shirts for $7.25

Clothing the entire family….fun! I love the great deals, especially on the boy’s polo shirts. You couldn't’t find them at a consignment sale for $2.49, that’s for sure!!! These will be great if we decide on the Christian School for next year. I am glad I did not take Sara's challenge!!! I got such great deals, and last week I got stuff at NY and Company for 50% off, and Kohl's for 80% off! January is definitely one of the best times to shop and stock up.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo-hoo!
You are the greatest at finding good deals! I'm so inspired by you!

Pam said...

Wow! Great job! I LOOOOVE a bargain!