BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Joshua

Yesterday in church we started our normal shaking hands. I ran into Karen, who works at our pediatrician's office. Joshua is going in today for his 7 year check up (he'll be 7 later this month) and I told Joshua we would see Karen tomorrow. I told him she works there and she will take our money (she checks people out). I started shaking hands with others when I feel this tap on my leg "mommy, will she really take our money,?" Joshua asked. I told him yes. I keep about my business when I feel another tap, and this time he sounded very concerned "but mommy, we really need that money!!!!" I just died laughing! Poor little guy thinks Miss Karen is going to take all our money. I found out later last night that he is more concerned that Miss Karen is going to take the money that was going to be used for his birthday present. I explained that he would get a birthday present, even if Miss Karen took our money!!!!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

That is very funny!! The poor thing worried Mrs. Karen going to take the $ for his birthday present.