BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

A new year and it seems like a new start. I am still working on my goals for the year. I hope to post those tomorrow. I hate the thought of going back tomorrow. I love my job, but these days off have spoiled me, and I just don't want to go yet! I dread trying to get everyone out of the house in a hurry again. I am sure the kids are going to hate having to get up again. Today I went and took my things over to the consignment sale. Things went very smoothly. The kids were good, so I took them to Chick fil A. I also went to Target and they FINALLY had stuff for 75% off. I got 6 cute snowman place mats (which I am using now since snowmen can be winterish too) for $2.49, 4 cookie cutters for 99 cents, and two shirts for Jenna for next year for $1.25 each!! I also managed to get groceries, so I am worn out.


Jenna and I played with her new doll house last night. I think I had more fun decorating it than she did playing with it. I did enjoy playing with her though.

2 comments:

sara said...

What a cute doll house!!! Thank the LORD for little girls :)

Pam said...

Aw, that is so cute. I think my little girl would enjoy that too. I'll just bring her over for a playdate, OK?